3 ways to help you check out the day of ovulation
When paying attention to the signs of ovulation from the body and recorded every day to help women be more proactive and increase the chances of conceiving or restrict the possibility of pregnancy. The simplest way to estimate the day of ovulation is to count backwards from the time of start of menstrual cycle next
1. Ovulation is a sign of healthy women
For with the reproductive system of the woman ovaries is the body works in a continuous manner, related more to hormones and the likelihood of ovulation. This is the response normal physiology of the body, to ensure the health of the mother and baby prepared for the case of conception.
Woman if not mature, physiologically, the body, are breastfeeding, suffer from stress or are suffering from diseases, women’s health, it will not good for pregnancy, childbirth, and baby care.
Blood is not always the signal of menstruation, because menstrual have signs of ovulation. Typically, young and healthy, will be the ovulation cycle relatively steadily in about 24 – 36 days, but occasionally still have the cycle, not conception,…
The health problems or pregnancy prevent that ovulation is delayed or stopped.
2. Get to know the time of ovulation
2.1. Count the days
The simplest way to estimate the day of ovulation is to count backwards from the time of start of menstrual cycle next (however for with your menstrual cycle irregular , then this method will not be very accurate).
First, patients need to determine is what day is the beginning of the menstrual cycle, his next. From this day, you count backwards 12 days, then the countdown continues 4 more days. For a period of 5 days, the likelihood of ovulation will be very high.
For women with a 28-day cycle, then most likely sign the egg was shed on the 14th day of the cycle (for simplicity, we convention day 1 is the first day of menstruation and day 28 is the last day, right before the start of next menses).
2.2. Follow the signals of the body
To check for signs eggs have hair loss or not, women need to conduct follow-up body temperature, and nature of vaginal secretions during the menstrual cycle of her. This incredibly safe, save on costs, but it requires you to spend a lot of time and effort to complete:
- Body temperature: body Temperature increased slightly is a sign the egg has hair loss, but the majority of us will not feel the change, because the difference is quite small and very difficult to get to know. You can easily detect is change in body temperature than by measuring body temperature every morning.
- Vaginal discharge: the most significant change throughout the cycle showed signs of ovulation is the increased secretion of mucus in the cervix. For most of the day in the month, the amount of this out less and sometimes even slightly dry, while in the preparation time of ovulation, the amount of mucus will often secrete more.
- Feeling a little pain in the lower abdomen: A number of cases have signs lower abdominal pain when the egg matures and ovulation. However, if there appear symptoms abnormal bleeding between cycles (can not menstruation), you should consult a doctor.
2.3. Check the concentration of hormones in the body
- Use test strips ovulation: With mechanism of action similar to pregnancy test sticks ovulation test capable of detecting the hormonal changes in the urine. Taking the test at about day 12 – 16 ago period help determine relatively accurately the day of ovulation is day. Case test is up to 2 bar, which means you will have the phenomenon of ovulation within the next 24 hours.
- Microscope test saliva: This is a device quite compact, which helps to detect the increase in hormonal levels of estrogen, showed signs eggs have hair loss.
- Blood test: In case if you want a more accurate test of hormonal levels, in order to determine the exact date of ovulation then you should come to health facility to ask for a blood test. This way will for accuracy is much higher than the other methods.